Rane - Rane Serato Scratch SL2 Live DJ Solution
FREE UK DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
The Rane Serato Scratch Live SL2 Digital DJ System gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced features that add extra creativity to your DJing. The Rane Serato Scratch Live SL2 replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. Low latency means the response time from touching the decks to hearing an audio signal is extremely fast. Serato engineers developed system level audio drivers that allow accurate and reliable operation at faster speeds than any other similar package.
The Rane SL 2 USB interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer. Scratch Live supports all these file formats: Fixed and Variable Bit Rate MP3, AIFF, AAC, ALAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, CD Audio and direct from the mixer. Record from your mixer's Aux output and immediately scratch as if it was on vinyl. Record direct from vinyl or CD and save as a 24-bit 48 kHz or 96 kHz stereo file.
The Virtual Deck shows everything about the speed and position of a track. As the vinyl rotates, so does the line on the label. The circular progress bar around the edge is a visual representation of the position within the song. The time and remaining time are displayed in minutes and seconds. The turntable speed as a percentage of pitch shift is on the left, and the pitched BPM is on the right. Continuous control signal on vinyl allows smooth accurate scratching. Scratch Live has the lowest latency vinyl emulation system on the market. It has advanced vinyl groove and stylus modeling algorithm for a sound indistinguishable from the real thing.
Innovative positioning system allows fast and accurate needle dropping. The record has thin marks every minute, and a thicker mark every 5 minutes (played at 33 RPM). These marks assist you when using needle dropping to move through the track. The Vinyl Scroll track allows you use your turntable or CD to scroll through your crate and pick the next song without touching your laptop. Two copies of black vinyl are included with the SL 2. Side A: 10 minutes plus Vinyl Scroll track. Side B: 15 minutes. Also, two 15-minute control CDs are included with the SL 2.
- CD / Phono input switch on the SL 2 box
- Superior sounding 24-bit converters
- Hotter 3 Vrms input and output
- 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate selected in software
- ASIO / Core Audio drivers for 3rd-party support
- Smaller and more compact die-cast design
- Exceptional tracking: Unique Serato NoiseMap technology (non-timecode)
- Most stable & lowest latency of any digital vinyl system
- Exceptional sound: Pro phono preamps and galvanic isolation
- USB Audio Channels: Ten Record and Ten Playback
- Converters: 24-bit / 48 kHz or 96 kHz sample rate switchable
- Package includes: 1 SL 2 Interface, 1 Serato Scratch Live Software Install Disc, 1 USB Cable, 4 Stereo RCA Cables, 2 Control CDs, 2 Control Vinyl Records, 4 Rubber Feet for the SL 2, 1 Quick Start Guide, 1 Operators Manual, 1 Warranty Card
- Shipping Size 14? x 14? x 4? (36 x 36 x 10 cm)
- Weight 6 pounds (3 kg)